Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Things I Do...


The impending hysteria about the Savannah binders has yet to rear its ugly head. The same can definitely not be said about my impending boredome suicide by stapler. Kidding, but really. Today I was surfing one of my favorite blogs, gofugyourself.com*, and I found this made-up but still hysterical conversation between Will Smith and his wife:

WILL: We are the wickedest couple in the history of badassitude.

JADA: Not to mention dappertasticness.

WILL: And slickocity.

JADA: Sexification!

WILL: Jiggyificence!

Amazing. Needless to say, my sleep-and-entertainment deprived brain thought this was the greatest. I still think it's hysterical, though, so maybe I wasn't as delusional as I thought. Hmm...
I've also gotten into reading the news. Which is much more ridiculous than I remember it being. I always thought of the news as gory murders, economic gibberish, and other up-lifting things like dog fighting, gang violence, Iraq, and George Bush's latest decision. He is the Decider, after all.

Fake leather boots, obvi!

BUT. Lo and behold the awesome power of human interest pieces. A man is pregnant in Oregon, Miss USA trips on her evening gown AGAIN, an assasin-hiring grandma, vegan strippers... The list goes on for a long time. About 7 hours, coincidentally enough.



*Parents: Fugly= F***ing Ugly. Fugly. Get it? I didn't make it up, don't shoot the messenger!

No comments: