Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sad Day.

Buy two! Drink one now, save one for later!

The nearest Sonic is 61.25 miles away. This is really upsetting for me. How am I supposed to stop by for a Route 44 Cherry Limeade (or two)?! SO inconsiderate.

This has pretty much ruined my whole day. That, and the fact that I only have the tiniest something to do.

My project for Rick is almost complete; I've called every state that I think is cool/remember existed. The Dakotas, Montana, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Arkansas, and Texas were the last few. Please note: most of these states are square and somewhere in the middle of the country. Or Texas. You wonder why I called them last?

I also figured out how to change where a page break occurs on Excel. And alphabetize a rolodex.

Sometimes my life is so exciting I don't think I can handle it.

No comments: